Monday, June 28, 2010

St. George Island

Here is a quick look at our beach vacation to St. George Island, Florida last week!



We we went to St. George Island with my sister and her family. My parents even made it down for the trip. We had a wonderful relaxing week. We swam, built sand castles, ate a lot, played a lot of games, and enjoyed each others company. It was a wonderful week! I was able to beat my sister one time at Scrabble. I won't tell you how many times she won! :)


The beach was beautiful and clear of any oil!


On Tuesday we headed over to Panacea where they have a marine wildlife aquarium. The kids got to see all kinds of fish, crabs, and and even a shark up close. They could hold/touch a lot of the animals. Of course, the shark was off limits!

Cole was probably the most adventurous as far as touching the animals went.

Nicholas, Scout, and Jake

Lisa, Nolan, Scout, and Grandmama


This is the best picture I got of the shark.

There were two in the tank. They just swam around in circles. Eerie and a little scary up close.


We played a lot in the pool and on the beach.


All Jake wanted was a big shark float! Thank goodness we finally found one!

We had so much fun at the beach.

My attempts at sand art! In case you can't tell the first one is a butterfly and the second is SpongeBob Squarepants! :)

We just had the best time! I can't wait to go back!


St. George Island was a hit!

St. George Island 2010

1 comment:

  1. Jamie so good to hear from you! I love your blog...I will put it on my blog list so I can keep up with y'all. The kids are absolutely precious and are growing so much! Let's please get together soon. I would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete