Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It is HOT!

It is really hot here. And as summer inches along, we are running out of things to do. So after we ran some errands on Monday, we headed back to Pizza Kastle to play some games and beat the heat. I think Jake has officially mastered the claw game. He won 11 stuffed animals on Monday!

Jake's Prizes!


Cole tried to win. He wanted to do everything Jake did. I love this picture of him stretching as much as he could to try and play the game. He never got upset that he didn't win. Jake gave him one of his winnings, and he was as happy as could be!

Then he enjoyed a yummy chocolate cupcake!


And if the word "cupcake" is mentioned anywhere near Scout, she has to have one too! :)
This girl LOVES anything chocolate!


Grandmama came with us too!

I made Scout's outfit with my Mom's help. I think it turned out so cute!

I thought I would close with a picture of our new house! We are moving next week!

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see pics of your family. The kids have gotten so big. I guess the last we saw y'all was Audrey's baptism. Hope you are well. And I love your new house. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete