Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School!

Jake started first grade this morning at a new school!
He was a little nervous, but he was such a big boy! The picture above was taken right before we left the house. He whispered to me that he was a little scared. It broke my heart, but I assured him that he would be fine.
There were a few tears - mostly from Jake :)
Jake did so good when we got to school. He went right in and sat at his desk.
He didn't cry at all!
After I dropped him off, I had to stop by to see the school nurse, and when I left I got to see him and his entire class on my way out. They had gone outside to take some pictures of the first day of school so I was able to get some precious first day pictures!
They were all so little and sweet.
Jake's first day of 1st grade
Mrs. Godfrey , 1st Grade, Providence Christian School
August 12, 2010
First Day of School

No comments:

Post a Comment