Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!

November and December are very busy months for everyone,
but in our family they are even busier because
the majority of our family has birthdays during these months.
My mom's birthday starts off the birthday madness on November 11!
We celebrated her birthday last night!
We went to the Olive Garden for a wonderful meal,
and then came to our house for cake and presents!

And that's how the birthday craziness begins.
Check out the rest of the birthdays during the next two months!
My nephew Nicholas - Nov. 21
Jake - Nov. 25
Scout - Nov 29
My sister in law Kellie - Nov 30
My niece Audrey - Dec 2
My niece Bailey - Dec 3
Cole - Dec 8
Don - Dec 27
My brother in law, DW - Dec 29
That makes 10 birthdays!
And that is four of the five members in our house that have a birthday in the next two months!
Looks like a need to go shopping! (As if I needed an excuse :) )

1 comment:

  1. That makes me tired just reading! But so much fun packed into two months. Happy Birthday to all!

    ReplyDelete