Thursday, December 16, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football!


We are a house divided!
Don is Auburn, and I am 100% Roll Tide!
But we are both pretty good sports about it.
We watched the Iron Bowl this year at our house with my sister and her family
and our neighbors across the street!
It was a lot of fun - even though my team lost :(


Well since Auburn won they were headed to the SEC championship game in Atlanta

and Don really wanted to go... so me being the good wife that I am, we headed to Atlanta!

We met some friends there and had a blast!

Me and Amber at the pregame exhibits!

This a shot from the pregame! There were people everywhere!

Me and Don

There was one shout out for Alabama during the game!

After the game we went downtown to eat and walk around!

This a picture of all the girls from our group!


We made the guys take a group picture too!

No comments:

Post a Comment