Monday, December 20, 2010

Miracle!

I received a call last night around 6:15 from my dad that he and my mom had been in an accident at the entrance to my neighborhood. A girl ran a red light and hit on the passenger side of my dad's truck. I raced to get to them and this is what I saw.

My parents were both transported to the hospital by ambulance, but they are both fine! My mom was on the passenger side of the truck and does not have a scratch on her! My dad was kept over night and was released this morning. He is in a lot of pain and will be reevaluated after Christmas.

But they are both ALIVE. If anyone doubt's that there is a God, just look at the picture of that truck and explain how both of my parents are fine considering. My mom does not even have a scratch on her. Where did all the glass go? How was she not crushed? Their truck spun around several times before landing in the median...just a few feet from a huge power pole that they could have hit. No other cars were involved, or hit as they spun out of control. A true miracle and a true blessing. THANK YOU GOD for holding my parents in your hands and protecting them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie that is indeed a miracle! Praise the Lord! I am so thankful they are ok. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete